Find out what is getting in the way of your fertility. Do in-depth detective work with Dr. Fletcher, testing for a broad range of plastic and personal care product chemicals, organic solvents, multiple classes of pesticides, industrial chemicals, air pollution chemicals, and more (a total of over 75 potential toxins) in your body and discovering where they may be hiding in your living and working environments. This package includes a 1-on-1 visit with the doctor in your home in Southern California (travel charges apply).
This Total Check Package includes:
1. Introductory call with Dr. Fletcher and in-depth environmental history to review your potential current and lifetime exposures to chemical and metal toxins.
2. Multiple test kits with prepaid FedEx envelope to mail blood and urine samples to specialized laboratories. Dr. Fletcher will draw and send all blood samples for you.
3. Scheduled conversations with Dr. Fletcher to ask questions, discuss test results, and explore potential exposure sources. Direct email, text, phone, and video access can all be arranged.
4. A personalized lifestyle review and evaluation of the unique household and personal care products you use in order to find solutions that will decrease daily exposures to toxins.
5. In-depth education and resources about environmental toxins and their impact on your health and fertility.
6. A written summary of results and recommendations based on your test findings.
7. Dr. Fletcher will travel to your home and help identify potential sources of toxins in your living environment. This package also includes a nutritional evaluation, and digestive testing can be added. Dr. Fletcher will collect, process, and ship all lab samples for you as part of the visit. The house call service is available throughout Southern California. Call to discuss travel to other areas of California.
Call 760-206-4110 to learn more.